How to style your hair without a flat iron, hair dryer, curlers, etc.

I have, as I said, thin hair and a little of it. It seems to be with a claim to waviness, but it looks more like just shaggy. I used to dry it every day with such a thing - a hair dryer(I don’t know what it’s called correctly), it’s shaped like a curling iron, but with teeth and air comes out of there.

I have, as I said, thin hair and a little of it. It seems to be with a claim to waviness, but it looks more like just shaggy. I used to dry it every day with such a thing - a hair dryer(I don’t know what it’s called correctly), it’s shaped like a curling iron, but with teeth and air comes out of there.

I dried it like this - I spent this thing from the roots to the very tips. The effect was as follows: more volume at the roots and straight hair, i.e. they combed at the same time. Now I haven't used that thing for 5 years. I dry the land as follows: I blot with a towel, shake my head in all directions so that they fall down. And then, as it dries (not immediately), I comb my hair with my hands, mainly at the roots (it gives volume and gives the hair the right direction). In general, I give them a shape, if I may say so, with my hands.

Wet do not comb. If you do not comb at all and leave it in this state, it will seem that I am very shaggy, my hair will be fluffy. So when they dry, I comb them. Well, and then: either a muzzle, or a bezel, or a plastic hairpin, or behind the ears.

Wet do not comb. If you do not comb at all and leave it in this state, it will seem that I am very shaggy, my hair will be fluffy. So when they dry, I comb them. Well, and then: either a muzzle, or a bezel, or a plastic hairpin, or behind the ears.

In general, if I just pin a low tail with a hairpin, then the hair becomes straighter later when you dissolve it. At the ends, of course, they curl a little, I can’t make them lie perfectly even to each other, but I like it anyway. I always have volume when my hair is clean and loose. Something like that.


Post a Comment

0 Comments